- Pantheon: Mayan
- Type: Hunter
- Role: Ranged, Physical
- Hit progression: Normal
- Pros: High Crowd Control, High Movement Speed
- Cons: Low Clear Speed
- Appearance: His height and overall physique matches that of his twin brother Xbalanque. Instead of a jaguar head he instead is without a head piece, the top of his head is tribal painted with 3 black spots on his forehead. His shoulder-guard sits on his right shoulder and resembles a snake. In one hand he holds a shield similar to Xbalanque, in the other his blow dart gun. From his hip hangs his pitz ball.
For every 10 seconds that Hunahpu is alive his body regenerates towards peak fitness granting him increased stats over time. This benefit resets on death or Resurrection.
Physical Power: 1.5 Physical Power per 10 seconds for a total of 30 Physical Power.
Movement Speed: 1% Movement Speed per 10 seconds for a total of 20% Movement speed.
1: [Flash Dart]
The next dart Hunahpu fires from his blowgun creates a huge flash of light upon impact instead of damage, this blinds the target and nearby enemies facing him.
Ability: Basic attack Empower (No Damage)
Blind Duration: 0.3/0.35/0.4/0.45/0.5 s
Cooldown: 10 s
2: [Madness Dart]
The next dart Hunahpu fires from his blowgun inflicts madness on the enemy god hit.
Ability: Basic attack Empower
Madness Duration: 0.5/0.75/1/1.25/1.5 s
Cooldown: 17/16/15/14/13 s
2 Passive: [Poison Darts]
Basic attacks by Hunahpu inflict poison to targets hit which deal a % of their maximum health as physical damage over 4 seconds.
Poison Damage: 6/7/8/9/10 % of Max Health as Physical Damage over 6 seconds
3: [Pitz Ball]
Hunahpu throws out a pitz ball in a line, if the ball hits an enemy it bounced back towards Hunahpu. Whilst the ball is in flight the landing spot is projected on the ground, if when the ball reaches this spot Hunahpu is in it he will kick it back out in whatever direction he is facing. The spot the ball lands in is always slightly closer than the previous, it can land anywhere within a cone in the direction of Hunahpu. When the ball impacts an enemy it forces them back and inflicts damage. If the ball lands on the ground but Hunahpu is not close enough to kick it back away it remains there and he can pick it up to half the ability cooldown for a short duration. This ability can critically strike.
Damage: 10/15/20/25/30 + (100% of Physical Power) Physical Damage
Cooldown: 20 s
4: [Solar Flare]
Hunahpu calls down a solar flare in a large area at target ground location. Enemies hit by the flare are immediately damaged and stunned. If Hunahpu himself is hit by the flare he is engulfed in flames falling into a pile of ashes. After a short duration he regenerates gaining health and mana whilst regaining form. If enemies are facing him when the regeneration completes they are blinded for a duration.
Flare Damage: 220/300/380/460/540 + (100% of Physical Power) Physical Damage
Stun Duration: 1.5 s
Cooldown: 90 s
Regeneration: 30/35/40/45/50 % of max health and mana over x seconds
- 20 ticks of his passive grant full regeneration, Hunahpu represents a cycle of 20 days on the Mayan calender.
- Whilst Xbalanque is mean to be the moon, Hunahpu is the sun. This is why is concept is heavily sun based.
- The solar flare is partially representative of the Mayan apocalypse hype.
- A lot of the twins lore is based around Pitz ballgames, hence the inclusion.
- In the stories of the twins both of them (but mostly Hunahpu) are occasionally mortally wounded only to return to perfect health overtime.
- Towards the end of they stories they set things (including themselves) on fire only to bring it back from ashes (this includes houses and people and animals).
Tips for play:
- Hunahpu’s poison does not stack, as such he does not benefit from high attack speed.
- Dribbling his pitz ball effectively allows for powerful kiting (as it knocks the enemy back), it also allows for powerful free clear at early levels.
- Hunahpu benefits heavily from a heavy crit build. The bonus damage from his Pitz ball can result in super heavy hits.